Patented Women's Coretech® Pregnancy Support Shorts
APPROVED AND ENDORSED BY THE AUSTRALIAN CHIROPRACTORS ASSOCIATION.
Your private health insurer in Australia will provide a rebate if you purchase this garment.
The patented supacore coretech pregnancy support short uses the leading medical grade compression to help alleviate lower back pain, discomfort and pelvic instability associated with pregnancy.
"I am a maternity physiotherapist and have been recommending the prenatal shorts for women requiring support during their pregnancy. I have had very positive feedback about the comfort and support they provide. I also love the post natal garments and their ability to be worn long term"
Sam peacock .sydney adventist hospital.
Stretch seamless fabric over the bump for extra comfort.
- Prenatal support and recovery
- Reduce lower back pain and increases pelvic/back support
- Pelvic instability and pelvic girdle pain( PGP)
- Increase mobility and stability - continuing to work.
- Support related pelvic floor dysfunction (SPFD)
- Provide superior comfort using seamless knit engineering
- Difficulty with sleeping - cannot get comfortable.
Supacore’s CORETECH™ technology uses patented body mapping engineering to copy the body’s core stability system and provide targeted compression throughout the pelvis and core.
Also includes an anti chafing technology to avoid painful thigh irritation especially during warmer months.
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
Level: Medium compression (15-20 mmHg)
Prenatal support and recovery