The model is wearing a medium. She weighs 64 KG and is 175cm tall. Medical grade compression does not correlate with fashion outerwear. Please use the chart and go by your current weight and height. If you are just postpartum and are on the border between sizes please purchase the next down.
WHY CHOOSE CORETECH®POSTPARTUM LEGGINGS?
Patented Coretech® leggings speeds up post pregnancy recovery of the following;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM).
- C-section or perineal trauma.
- Increase stability and mobility.
- Regaining your pre-baby body shape
If you have abdominal separation osteitis pubis, groin, hip or hamstring injury, or a related condition caused by pelvic instability you will benefit from these Coretech® leggings. Supacore has been registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia. Coretech® leggings have been approved and are endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
WHY ARE CORETECH® LEGGINGS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COMPRESSION LEGGINGS?
- Patented waistband technology built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt to provide compression to the pelvis and core.
- Medical grade compression level ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
- Ribtech® body mapped ribbing over glutes , hamstring, hip ,tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
- Seamless technology - a sustainable knitting process producing less waste and energy during the production process.
- Last longer. Seamless knit provides less seams resulting in less wear and tear and no fraying. Quality tested up to 100 washes.
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
HIGH/FIRM MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION 25 MMHG
"I was having lower back issues post birth so I thought I would give these a go. I was very happy with the support the Coretech leggings gave my back and pleasantly surprised with the instant relief they gave my legs! I found myself standing in the kitchen doing my usual meal prep without the tired legs I usually get after standing in the one spot for a while." Fran, athlete, new mum and physiotherapist
"I asked the team if they would develop a short version of the long leggings 6 months ago .And they did. I have used Supacore for many years. The product is great and they really rely on the quality and customer feedback.Im so glad they developed these..
Best in the market for medical benefits fit and looks." Alicia Wakana Hawai USA