Bamboo Postnatal Recovery & Support Belly Band
Mamaway Bamboo Postnatal Recovery & Support Belly Band. Repairing abdominal separation after birth is the key, appropriate core exercise and a postnatal belly band will be essential for recovery. This will not only help with your “mummy tummy”, but get your core strength back, which is important to prevent permanent damage to your lower back & spine.
- Assists with Diastasis Recti and corrects your posture to improve PFD's when combined with physio therapy and exercise.
- Supports your uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back and spine postpartum by applying compression to your core.
- Holds the expanded uterus wall, loose skin and muscles back in place postpartum.
- Assists in recovery from abdominal separation, getting strength back in your core and stabilise your abdomen and wound after c-section, or as back support while breastfeeding or carrying your baby
- Contains antibacterial bamboo charcoal
- Fully adjustable Velcro allows you to control the tightness - the Velcro sticks anywhere on the band.
- Can be used straight after birth to help with uterus & pelvic floor recovery, stabilising the abdomen and improve posture while you recover.
- Suitable both natural and c-section, safe to wear under clothing. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to support your back.
- Easy to use 3 step fastening system feels secure and comfortably tight. Two compression sub belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line and smooth silhouette under clothing.
- Breathable bamboo charcoal fibres form a rigid yet flexible material that bends and twists with your body without bunching or creasing.
- High quality, durable construction that maintains its shape, wash after wash.
What Size Do I Need?
Starts from size M. With 24.5cm wide and ultra stretchy design, it can cover most body types and sizes. Use your current clothing size as a guide if you are close to due date or postnatal; choose one size bigger than your pre-pregnancy body size in the first and second trimesters for pregnancy gain.
M - Length 97cm/ AUS 6-12
L - Length 107cm/ AUS 12-18
XL - Length 119cm/ AUS 18+
Please pull the product lower to cover your pelvis before you sit down to avoid irritations and discomfort during prolonged sitting i.e for breastfeeding or only wear it when you're standing. Please consider your circumstances before making the purchase, to make sure the product is right for you.
57% Nylon, 28% Polyester (Contains Bamboo Charcoal), 15% Rubber
Hand wash only/ Do not bleach/ Do not soak/ Do not tumble dry