Calf Compression With Shin Pad Pocket - White
Our calf compression sleeves are designed and manufactured using enhanced garment construction technology, including medically-proven gradient compression, and are seamless to ensure durability and comfort during use.
This pocketed version of our best-selling calf sleeves allows for insertion of protective pads for sports specific purposes, but can also be used for recovery and injury management purposes by inserting cold or heat packs into the sleeves over the front of the lower leg.
Supacore calf compression sleeves provide targeted compression to the lower leg, providing the following benefits:
- Increased venous return - increasing performance, improving circulation, and helping reduce fatigue whilst exercising.
- Reduction of muscle vibration - decreasing the risk of injury whilst exercising
- Compressive forces - protecting and supporting whilst aiding recovery and rehabilitation from overuse conditions such as shin splints, varicose veins, and can be used post operatively or during long flights.
Activities for which calf compression may be useful include football, hockey, goal keeping, Crossfit, and gym. Essentially any sport where additional protection and support of the lower leg is beneficial or necessary.
Material: 82% Polyamide, 15% Elastane, 3% Polyester
To ensure longevity of the product please follow the care instruction and handle with care.
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners
WEARING YOUR SUPACORE GARMENTS
Please take extra care when wearing football boots or track shoes with studs. Remove shoes before taking off or putting on your Supacore compression garments.
Due to the high level of compression when putting on your Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, pulling the garment up the leg section by section to avoid placing unnecessary strain on the in leg seams by pulling from the waist.
Be mindful when wearing jewellery or watches that may snag or pull the fabric.
CHLORINE AND SALT WATER RECOVERY SESSIONS
We do not recommend that you wear your Supacore garments for recovery in chlorine pools as the chemicals will corrode the fabric and impact on the longevity of the product. Rinse immediately in clean water after use if your Supacore garments have been exposed to salt or chlorinated water.