Droid Inventor Kit - Star Wars - LittleBits
For the first time ever, kids can create their own Droid - including R2-D2™ - and bring it to life! Using LittleBits electronic blocks and the free Droid™ Inventor app, they’ll teach their R2 Unit new tricks and take it on 17+ missions. Then kids can level-up their inventor expertise and reconfigure their Droid to give it new skills, or design any Droid they can dream up. The kit comes with everything kids need to build and customize R2-D2 straight out of the box. Initial assembly is easy with step-by-step instructions to build their Droid, and control it in drive mode, self-nav, Force™ mode, and more. After mastering their Droid Inventor skills, kids continue on to challenges that spark creativity and get them inventing brand-new Droids.
• Comes with 6 Bits, 23 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
• Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating and customizing Droids
• App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items 17+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day
• R2-D2 runs in drive mode, Force™ mode, self-nav, and more
• Comes with 20+ authentic R2-D2 sounds from the Star Wars films• littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
• Droid Size - Hight : 29cm - Width 18cm
• Recommended Age : 8+
Your little inventors will love building and customising their very own R2-D2 Doid with our Droid Inventor Kit - Star Wars - LittleBits.
DOWNLOAD THE APP:
Code With Swift
The littleBit Droid Inventor Kit can be controlled using code on iPads with Apple’s Swift Playgrounds.To install and use the Droid Inventor Kit playbook, follow these instructions:
1. Download and install the latest version of the Swift Playgrouds app from the App Store.
2. Visit the link to the playground.
3. Tap on “Open in “Playgrounds”
4. You should now see the “littleBits Droid Inventor Kit” in your list of playgrounds. Tap on it and start coding!