Toddler Leather Trainers Pink & White
SKEANIE Toddler Leather Trainer Shoes are hand made from soft genuine leather. These shoes feature luxurious leather uppers and lining with flexible rubber soles. The velcro closure and a toe kick guard are perfect for growing feet. The Junior Range shoes are what we like to call our Transition Shoe; that is they will transition little feet from soft soled shoes. These fabulously soft, light-weight sneakers will transition little feet to the next stage.
How to Measure your child's feet
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs
Size = Maximum Foot Length
Size 20 = 116mm
Size 21 = 123mm
Size 22 = 130mm
Size 23 = 137mm
Size 24 = 145mm
Size 25 = 152mm
Size 26 = 159mm
All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made. Our Classic Pre-Walkers have been awarded the Seal of Acceptance by The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). SKEANIE is an Associate Partner of The Australian Podiatry Association (NSW). Colours may vary slightly.
We recommend that you spray your SKEANIE footwear with a Shucare Water and Stain Repellent prior to wear. The best way to keep your SKEANIE footwear looking bright and new is to simply wipe over with a clean damp cloth or leather wipe. Applying Shucare Leather Conditioner and Renovating Polish will assist with maintaining their softness and colour. SKEANIE footwear should never be placed in the washing machine or dryer.